Fire Dept. to Attend First Church’s Thanksgiving

Because of last year’s fire that consumed half of First Presbyterian Church of Leanander’s Educational wing the Volunteer fire department will be attending this year’s Thanksgiving dinner. The cause of last year’s fire was attributed to mixing the turkey in the same oil used for pork cracklin. Fortunately no one was injured, but the melting of the annual Christmas village and numerous plastic flowers was estimated at thousands of dollars of loss.

Advertisements

One Response to “Fire Dept. to Attend First Church’s Thanksgiving”

  1. Beth Says:

    As the season of candle light services approaches…. teach (& demonstrate) the mantra, “Never dip a lighted taper”… amen

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: